courses.uww.edu »

DIRECTED TEACHING-SECONDARY

Jump to Menu

DIRECTED TEACHING-SECONDARY

2020 Fall Term

2-12 Units

Curriculum & Instruction Field 414

Offered on a satisfactory/no credit grade basis only. Professional laboratory experience is provided under the guidance of carefully selected qualified cooperating teachers in secondary school classrooms in the area. Students with licensure who desire recommendation for licensure by this University, must complete at least 3-6 credits of directed teaching on this campus regardless of the number of credits earned elsewhere. Repeatable for a maximum of 18 credits in major/degree.

Class Schedule

Disclaimer

• This schedule is informational and does not guarantee availability for registration.
  • Sections may be full or not open for registration. Please use WINS if you wish to register for a course.
Section Details Meeting Details & Topic Instructor Syllabus

01-FLD 1153
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Anne Stinson
OFF CAMPUS
By enrolling in this course, I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan. An additional $300 fee is required to cover the edTPA exam.

02-FLD 1154
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Kristen Monday
OFF CAMPUS ART

03-FLD 1156
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Alena Holmes
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC GENERAL

04-FLD 1155
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Susan Chandler
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC ORCHESTRA

05-FLD 3952
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Sharri Vanalstine
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC CHORAL

08-FLD 3955
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
James Hartwick
OFF CAMPUS SOCIAL STUDIES

09-FLD 3956
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Wade Tillett
OFF CAMPUS MATH

10-FLD 3957
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
John Zbikowski
OFF CAMPUS ENGLISH

12-FLD 3959
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Karla Saeger
OFF CAMPUS BUSINESS

20-FLD 4311
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Glenn Hayes
ARRANGED

21-FLD 4371
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Ozgul Kartal
OFF CAMPUS

22-FLD 4374
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Kristine Harrison
OFF CAMPUS

Jump to Top

Catalog Selection

Course Navigation

Go ToGo To ResetReset

Class Filter

RefreshRefresh ResetReset

Links