courses.uww.edu »

DIRECTED TEACHING-MIDDLE SCHOOL

Jump to Menu

DIRECTED TEACHING-MIDDLE SCHOOL

2020 Fall Term

2-12 Units

Curriculum & Instruction Field 412

Offered on a satisfactory/no credit basis only. Professional laboratory experience is provided under the guidance of carefully selected, qualified cooperating teachers in middle school classrooms in the area. Students with licensure who desire recommendation for licensure by this University must complete at least 3-6 credits of directed teaching on this campus regardless of the number of credits earned elsewhere.

Class Schedule

Disclaimer

• This schedule is informational and does not guarantee availability for registration.
  • Sections may be full or not open for registration. Please use WINS if you wish to register for a course.
Section Details Meeting Details & Topic Instructor Syllabus

03-FLD 3935
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Ozgul Kartal
OFF CAMPUS MCEA
By enrolling in this course, I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan. An additional $300 fee is required to cover the edTPA exam.

04-FLD 3936
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

05-FLD 3937
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Kathleen Maher
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

06-FLD 3938
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Lucy Spoerk
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

09-FLD 3941
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Susan Chandler
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC ORCHESTRA

11-FLD 3943
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Liesl Gapinski
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

19-FLD 4372
2-12 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Frederick Brietzke
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

Jump to Top

Catalog Selection

Course Navigation

Go ToGo To ResetReset

Class Filter

RefreshRefresh ResetReset

Links