courses.uww.edu »

DIRECTED TEACHING - ALTERNATIVE PLACEMENT MIDDLE SCHOOL

Jump to Menu

2020 Fall Term

2 Units

Curriculum & Instruction Field 402

Professional laboratory experience is provided under the guidance of carefully selected qualified cooperating teachers in middle school classrooms in the area. Students with licensure who desire recommendation for licensure by this University, must complete at least 3-6 units of directed teaching on this campus regardless of the number of units earned elsewhere.

Other Requirements: PREREQ: ADMISSION TO PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION

Class Schedule

Disclaimer

• This schedule is informational and does not guarantee availability for registration.
  • Sections may be full or not open for registration. Please use WINS if you wish to register for a course.
Section Details Meeting Details & Topic Instructor Syllabus

01-FLD 1100
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2) MTuWThF 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Yao Fu
OFF CAMPUS ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE
By enrolling in this course, I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan.
24-FLD 4426
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Susan Sewell
ARRANGED

02-FLD 1101
2 Units
10/05 - 12/10 (8W2) MTuWTh 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
John Zbikowski
OFF CAMPUS ENGLISH AM

03-FLD 1102
2 Units
10/05 - 12/10 (8W2) MTuWTh 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
John Zbikowski
OFF CAMPUS ENGLISH PM

04-FLD 1103
2 Units
Wade Tillett
OFF CAMPUS MATH AM

05-FLD 3911
2 Units
Wade Tillett
OFF CAMPUS MATH PM

06-FLD 3912
2 Units
Liesl Gapinski
OFF CAMPUS SCIENCE AM

07-FLD 3913
2 Units
Liesl Gapinski
OFF CAMPUS SCIENCE PM

08-FLD 3914
2 Units
James Hartwick
OFF CAMPUS SOCIAL STUDIES AM

09-FLD 3915
2 Units
James Hartwick
OFF CAMPUS SOCIAL STUDIES PM

10-FLD 3916
2 Units
10/05 - 12/10 (8W2)
Karla Saeger
OFF CAMPUS BUSINESS
Secondary Methods (SCENDED 400/442/444 (4-6 units) and CIFLD 402/404 (2 Units), and SECNDED 460 (3 Units) should be taken together. Alternate Directed Teaching (CIFLD 402/404) students are assigned four days a week (Mon.- Thurs.) to a 6-8 week, half day, school placement. Scheduling Note: In selecting your courses and planning work and other obligations, hold free EITHER 7:30 AM ' 11:30 AM OR 11:30 AM ' 3:30 AM Monday through Thursday for you Alternate Directed Teaching Experience (CIFLD 402/404). In addition, each Friday throughout the semester, Field Study Seminar (SECNDED 460), will meet from 8:00 AM ' 10:30 AM.

11-FLD 3917
2 Units
09/14 - 11/06 (1)
Karla Saeger
OFF CAMPUS BUSINESS

12-FLD 3918
2 Units
Jenna Cushing-Leubner
OFF CAMPUS WORLD LANGUAGE AM

13-FLD 3919
2 Units
Jenna Cushing-Leubner
OFF CAMPUS WORLD LANGUAGE PM

14-FLD 3920
2 Units
Kristen Monday
OFF CAMPUS ART AM

15-FLD 3921
2 Units
Kristen Monday
OFF CAMPUS ART PM

16-FLD 4091
2 Units
10/05 - 12/10 (1)
Karla Saeger
OFF CAMPUS BUSINESS

17-FLD 4290
2 Units
09/02 - 12/11 (1)
Sarah Beth Nelson
OFF CAMPUS

18-FLD 4416
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Elizabeth Pease
OFF CAMPUS

19-FLD 4417
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Ozgul Kartal
OFF CAMPUS

20-FLD 4418
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Anne Stinson
OFF CAMPUS

21-FLD 4419
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Daphne Kohnke
OFF CAMPUS

22-FLD 4420
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Kristine Harrison
OFF CAMPUS

23-FLD 4421
2 Units
10/26 - 12/11 (8W2)
Melanie Schneider
OFF CAMPUS

Jump to Top

Catalog Selection

Course Navigation

Go ToGo To ResetReset

Class Filter

RefreshRefresh ResetReset

Links