courses.uww.edu »

DIRECTED TEACHING-MIDDLE SCHOOL

Jump to Menu

DIRECTED TEACHING-MIDDLE SCHOOL

2019 Fall Term

2-12 Units

Curriculum & Instruction Field 412

Offered on a satisfactory/no credit basis only. Professional laboratory experience is provided under the guidance of carefully selected, qualified cooperating teachers in middle school classrooms in the area. Students with licensure who desire recommendation for licensure by this University must complete at least 3-6 credits of directed teaching on this campus regardless of the number of credits earned elsewhere.

Class Schedule

Disclaimer

• This schedule is informational and does not guarantee availability for registration.
  • Sections may be full or not open for registration. Please use WINS if you wish to register for a course.
Section Details Meeting Details & Topic Instructor Syllabus

01-FLD 1306
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Mary Zentner
OFF CAMPUS MCEA
By enrolling into this course I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan. An additional $300 fee is required to cover the edTPA exam.

02-FLD 1307
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kathleen Maher
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

03-FLD 1308
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

04-FLD 1309
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Michael Truman
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

05-FLD 1310
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Cathy Pomaranski
OFF CAMPUS MCEA
By enrolling into this course I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan.

06-FLD 1311
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Ozgul Kartal
OFF CAMPUS MATH

07-FLD 1312
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Yao Fu
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

08-FLD 1313
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Lucy Spoerk
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

09-FLD 1314
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Alena Holmes
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC GENERAL

10-FLD 1315
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Susan Chandler
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC ORCHESTRA

11-FLD 1316
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Liesl Gapinski
OFF CAMPUS SCIENCE

12-FLD 1317
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
James Hartwick
OFF CAMPUS SOCIAL STUDIES

13-FLD 1318
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS THEATRE

14-FLD 1319
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kristine Harrison
OFF CAMPUS WORLD LANGUAGE

15-FLD 1320
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS IUE

16-FLD 1321
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

17-FLD 1322
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

18-FLD 1323
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

19-FLD 1324
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

20-FLD 1325
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

21-FLD 1326
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

22-FLD 1327
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

23-FLD 1328
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

24-FLD 1329
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

25-FLD 1330
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

26-FLD 1331
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

27-FLD 1332
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

28-FLD 1333
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
To Be Arranged
OFF CAMPUS

31-FLD 4887
2-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL

Jump to Top

Catalog Selection

Course Navigation

Go ToGo To ResetReset

Class Filter

RefreshRefresh ResetReset

Links