courses.uww.edu »

DIRECTED TEACHING - ELEMENTARY

Jump to Menu

DIRECTED TEACHING - ELEMENTARY

2019 Fall Term

1-12 Units

Curriculum & Instruction Field 411

Offered on a satisfactory/no credit basis only. Professional laboratory experience under the guidance of carefully selected, qualified cooperating teachers in elementary school classrooms in the area. Students with licensure who desire recommendation for licensure by this University must complete at least 3-6 credits of directed teaching on this campus regardless of the number of credits earned elsewhere. Repeatable for a maximum of 18 credits in major/degree.

Class Schedule

Disclaimer

• This schedule is informational and does not guarantee availability for registration.
  • Sections may be full or not open for registration. Please use WINS if you wish to register for a course.
Section Details Meeting Details & Topic Instructor Syllabus

01-FLD 1285
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kristen Monday
OFF CAMPUS ART
By enrolling into this course I indicate my understanding that I may be moved to another section of the same course with a different instructor listed, based on who is assigned to supervise me in my student teaching/directed field placement. I also attest that I am enrolling in the correct number of credits, based on my licensure program plan. An additional $300 fee is required to cover the edTPA exam.

02-FLD 1290
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Glenn Hayes
OFF CAMPUS BAND

04-FLD 1289
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Alena Holmes
OFF CAMPUS MUSIC GENERAL

06-FLD 1287
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Julie Minikel-Lacocque
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

07-FLD 1288
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS

08-FLD 1292
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Lucy Spoerk
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

09-FLD 1293
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Michael Truman
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

10-FLD 1294
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Ozgul Kartal
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

11-FLD 1295
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Cathy Pomaranski
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

12-FLD 1296
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kathleen Maher
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

13-FLD 1297
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Mary Zentner
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

14-FLD 1298
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

15-FLD 1299
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Karen Beal-Crosby
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

16-FLD 1300
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Deborah Bowditch
OFF CAMPUS MCEA

21-FLD 1305
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Frederick Brietzke
OFF CAMPUS

31-FLD 4884
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kristen Monday
OFF CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL

32-FLD 4885
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Cathy Pomaranski
OFF CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL

33-FLD 4886
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Kathleen Maher
OFF CAMPUS

34-FLD 4888
1-12 Units
09/03 - 12/13 (1)
Dawn Blau
OFF CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL

Jump to Top

Catalog Selection

Course Navigation

Go ToGo To ResetReset

Class Filter

RefreshRefresh ResetReset

Links